Regardless of their learning style, all students benefit from having an inviting, motivating learning space. Moreover, by keeping everything in its place, students will learn to better manage time by not having to search for their school supplies when they need them.
Items that will help keep your student’s learning space organized include:
- Inexpensive, stackable file racks or space on a bookshelf for each subject
- A monitor stand with a space to stow the keyboard when it’s not needed
- A magnetic whiteboard with erasable markers or a corkboard with thumbtacks to keep small papers and reminders handy
- A large planning calendar to keep track of the week’s learning schedule
- A desk organizer to keep pens and pencils within reach
- Binders and a three-hole punch to organize notes and assignments
- A USB flash drive to back up past assignments and lessons
And while you’re thinking about virtual-learning study supplies, take a look at these online study tools that will help your student plan for the most productive school year possible.