- A high-quality, accredited curriculum for high school similar to homeschool that aligns with state and national standards.
- Honors, Advanced Placement® (AP®)*, and NCAA eligible courses for ambitious, college-bound students.
- Dozens of wide-ranging electives and academic clubs that allow students to broaden their skills and explore new interests.
- Engaging field trips and opportunities to socialize with peers int their school district and online classroom.
- Certified counseling services to help students prepare for the future—whether that’s college prep or career opportunities.
- Flexible scheduling which allows students to enjoy a better balance of education, extracurricular activities, and family life.
- Innovative virtual school technology which makes learning more engaging, meaningful, and fun.
Designed for online learning, our high school curriculum engages students’ minds and encourages them to embrace resiliency and adaptability. Beyond meeting the state requirements for graduation, your child will have enhanced their social skills, emotional strength, and critical thinking to succeed in the world ahead.
Whether it’s through our general courses like math, science, and language, or our numerous electives, lessons engage students’ minds and encourage them to embrace resiliency and adaptability. Beyond meeting the state requirements for graduation, your child will have enhanced their social skills, emotional strength, and critical thinking. Regardless of their journey post-graduation, they’ll be inspired and ready to make the most of the many opportunities ahead.
*AP® and Advanced Placement® are registered trademarks of the College Board. Used with permission.