INCC gives students the flexibility to learn at home with a school that meets rigorous state education standards and offers:
- A challenging curriculum developed by leading education experts
- Instruction from state-certified teachers experienced in online instruction
- Support from trained counselors, principals, and administrative staff
- Curriculum materials needed to participate in a dynamic online learning environment
Welcome to Indiana Connections Career Academy
INCC is not just an online high school in Indiana, it is a comprehensive and integrated fully online high school that combines the following elements to provide pathways to employability, career, or study at a college or trade school:
- Career exploration
- Career planning and readiness
- Work based experiences
- Support services
The mission of Indiana Connections Career Academy is to prepare students for employment in a chosen career and/or furthering their skills at a post-secondary institution, through rigorous academic coursework, supportive personalized learning, a continuum of career explorations, and relevant work experiences aligned to the unique workforce development needs of Indiana.
Find Out More
Want more information about the Indiana Connections Career Academy online school program?
Download the School Profile for Indiana Connections Career Academy