From dreamers to doers—from quiet thinkers to outgoing explorers—every student at Indiana Connections Career Academy is unique and we embrace that uniqueness.
When your student enrolls in our online public school, they’ll receive one-on-one attention focused on nurturing their strengths and helping them overcome the challenges they face. We call this Personalized Performance Learning®. It’s designed to fit who your student is and adapt with them as they change, grow and flourish.
When putting together and following your student’s Personalized Performance Learning plan, we:
- Review Their Background and Learning Needs, ensuring we understand who they are, what passions they want to pursue and what challenges they may face.
- Test Performance three times a year to get a sense of where they are in their learning, how they’re progressing and where they may need extra support.
- Find the Right Courses and Placement, connecting your student with the classes that fit them best.
- Set Goals to give your student, their teachers and you, as their Learning Coach, something to strive for.
- Communicate Regularly to discuss how things are going and whether we need to make any changes.
- Offer Modifications and Electives to ensure your student’s courses are working well with their online learning schedule and daily routine. Follow a more flexible school day