Making the choice to switch to an online school is a big decision. In your research, you’ll find there are many impactful elements of online education that K–12 students and parents alike benefit from. Many online schools allow students to learn at their own pace, take advantage of flexible scheduling, and feel more supported by their teachers and parents in the educational process.
If you are considering making the switch for your student to online school, early enrollment is key.
Here are seven benefits of enrolling early in online school:
- Secure their virtual seat early.
- Gain more time to set up materials and technology.
- Access to helpful orientation sessions.
- Establish a learning space for active learning.
- Review student lessons.
- Create and adjust schedule.
- Receive a welcome call from their teacher.