Welcome to Nevada Connections Academy
NCA is not just an exceptional Nevada virtual school. It’s a tight knit school community offering all the services and resources that create a well-rounded student experience:
- Dedicated highly qualified teachers who, in addition to their teaching duties, travel the state for school field trips, locally-based state test administration, field days, social events, and more.
- A national Connections Academy peer-to-peer tutoring program where students can receive one-on-one assistance in a LiveLesson® virtual classroom.
- Extensive writing workshops to help students in grades 5, 8, and 11 master the skills needed for academic success and state testing requirements.
- Weekly “Lunch Bunch” gatherings throughout the state where students, families, and teachers connect for games, lunch, and conversation.
- Dozens of clubs and activities that foster social development and academic growth.
- An involved community of students and their families.
The mission of Nevada Connections Academy is to help each student maximize his or her potential and meet the highest performance standards through a uniquely individualized learning program at our virtual school in Nevada.
Find Out More
Want more information about the Nevada Connections Academy virtual school program?