Falcon View Online High School Program
Participating in a virtual education program is a perfect fit for today’s teens. High school kids always have access to the Internet. In fact, technology is their primary way of connecting with each other and sharing common interests. Why not take advantage of the many benefits an online virtual high school can provide?
Falcon View Connections Academy (FVCA), has an online high school curriculum that has been fine-tuned to give every individual student a head start on a successful future. With science, math, English, and social studies at the core of our high school curriculum, FVCA also has numerous online courses that will provide a solid foundation when it comes to attending college or starting a career.
Online High School Courses at Falcon View
- Core and Elective Courses: Our comprehensive set of core online high school classes includes English, math, social studies, and science. We offer various elective courses in digital technology, foreign languages, and art history.
- Our Honors and Advanced Placement®(AP®)* are beneficial for any students who are college bound or determined to master a specific subject area.
- College Courses: High school students now have the opportunity to enroll in college courses while they are still in high school. This allows them to earn high school and college credit simultaneously.
- NCAA-Approved Courses: Our Connections Academy core high school courses have been approved by the NCAA Eligibility Center. Take a look at the list of approved courses.
For more information, review the high school sample lessons and read about Connection Academy'sⓇ academic partners.
Support and Guidance
FVCA virtual high school students work closely with their school counselors and Learning Coaches to create a personalized learning plan for their academic progress as well as postsecondary planning. All core subjects are taught by certified teachers who have years of experience in the areas they teach.
Preparing for Graduation and Beyond
To ensure our class of graduating seniors is prepared for their transition out of high school, FVCA provides:
- Access to a full-time, certified school counselor
- A College Planning Club where students work to develop a portfolio that focuses on the specific elements sought by college admissions committees
- Guidance in creating a successful four-year academic plan
- College and career planning such as:
- Help finding various college or career opportunities
- Guidance through the college application process with our LiveLesson® online workshops
- Scholarship and financial aid LiveLesson online workshops
- Access to test prep courses for and information about upcoming test dates, locations, etc.
- Extracurricular activities like the Debate Team and Student Advisory Council
We strive to give the support our students need. We work hard to ensure the Falcon View Connections Academy virtual high schoolgraduation requirements will help your student be prepared for his or her life beyond high school.
Interacting in a Virtual Classroom
Peer interaction is a huge part of the educational process. While our online curriculum is designed to work with anytime, anywhere learning, our students can also participate in live online classrooms through our LiveLesson® technology. Our students use this same technology to easily turn in their homework assignments and track their progress.
Learn More About the Technology
* AP® and Advanced Placement® are registered trademarks of the College Board. Used with permission.