How to Request a Transcript

How To

Steps to Request a Transcript

  1. Complete this form to request an official school transcript.

  2. Fax, mail, or email this form to Kansas Connections Academy. Please see contact information below.

Morgan Batson

Transcript Requests

150 Wildcat Ave.
PO Box 999
Elkhart, KS 67950

Phone  620-504-9531
Fax  620-726-3114

This module does not belong to the page. Please, move to its master page to change the module

Mobile Sticky CTA Button

Request More Info