- Additional Options for Advanced Study: Students have the option to take honors, Advanced Placement®, or college courses while still in high school. Taking more challenging courses will enhance a student’s transcript or could enable him or her to earn college credits.
- NCAA-Approved Courses: Many core online high school classes are approved by the NCAA Eligibility Center. View a list of currently approved courses.
Each student follows a personalized learning plan and has access to school counselors who help promote academic achievement and personal development while attending high school online.
To learn more about available Indiana online high school courses, take a look at the course descriptions below. Find out what it’s like to learn at Indiana Connections Career Academy virtual high school by checking out our sample lessons.
Preparing for the Future
To make sure that the graduating class of seniors are well prepared for the transition out of virtual high school and are aware of the graduation requirements, INCC provides:
- Guidance in finding appropriate career, trade school, or college opportunities, including information on local options
- Workforce readiness activities, including resume and interview skills development
- Online workshops about the application process for trade schools, community colleges, and universities
- Financial aid and scholarship online workshops
- Free access to college admissions test preparation online courses and information about test dates, locations, etc.
- Official transcripts
Students also have the option to participate in a variety of extracurricular activities to pursue their interests and develop interpersonal and leadership skills. Options include Student Advisory Council, Debate Club, Career Planning Club, and many more.