- Additional Options for Advanced Study: Students have the option to take honors, Advanced Placement®*, or college courses while still in high school. Taking more challenging courses will enhance their transcripts and possibly earn college credits.
- NCAA-Approved Courses: We offer many core online high school classes that are approved by the NCAA Eligibility Center. View a list of currently approved courses.
In addition, each student has access to school counselors who encourage personal development and promote academic achievement.
To learn more about the courses we offer our online high school students, check out our sample lessons.
Preparing for the Future
At INCC, we know it’s important that our graduating seniors are prepared not only to graduate but also to transition from our virtual high school. We provide:
- Help finding postgraduate opportunities at colleges, at trade schools, and in the appropriate career
- Workforce readiness activities, including resume and interview skills development
- Online workshops to teach students about the application process to universities, community colleges, and trade schools
- Workshops on financial aid and scholarships
- Access to free preparation for college admission tests, including information about upcoming test dates and locations
- Official transcripts
Our students have access to a variety of extracurricular activities to pursue their interests and develop interpersonal and leadership skills. Options include Student Advisory Council, Debate Club, and Career Planning Club. And there are many more.