A copy of one of the following documents must be provided to verify your legal residence. If you do not have any of these documents, please contact the enrollment team to discuss acceptable alternatives.
- Gas, electric, water, sewage, cable, home phone, internet, or trash bill from the last 90 days that includes your name and address
- Mortgage statement from the last 90 days or annual lease agreement
- Property tax statement
- Current voter registration card
- Payroll stub from the last 90 days
- Letter from a government agency from the last 90 days
Are State Immunizations Required?
Immunizations are not required to enroll in the California Connections Academy program because the school meets California’s criteria of an independent study program.
However, California Connections Academy schools are still required to collect immunization information from parents and report it to the state. Therefore, immunization records should be submitted for students once an offer of enrollment has been accepted and resubmitted upon entry into seventh grade.
Requesting Immunization Records
All immunization records must be submitted prior to confirming the student's intent to attend. If the records indicate that the student has not received all the state-required immunizations, the student will still be allowed to attend.
Public School Vaccination Requirements
Documentation of every received shot will assist California Connections Academy school staff in notifying families with unvaccinated students of exclusion from in-person activities in the event of a disease outbreak that may impact their student(s).
See the California school immunization requirements:
Prior Public Schooling Limitations
All students who have previously attended public school, private school, or homeschool are eligible.
You may need to provide additional documentation if any of the following circumstances apply:
- Custody order: If your legal guardianship is determined by a court order, please submit a copy of the order.
Return to California Connections Academy enrollment instructions