Once you submit the
online registration form, you will be given instructions to log into Connexus®, the online system where you will complete the enrollment process and attend Oregon Connections Academy. You will have 24-hour access to your personalized account in Connexus, where you will find updates on the progress of your student’s enrollment.
After you register, complete the four stages of enrollment:
- Stage 1: Complete the online student and family information forms.
- Stage 2: Submit documents (including birth certificate, proof of residency, report card, etc.) using one of the following methods:
- Upload to your caretaker homepage
- FAX: 800-887-6590
- Mail: 8621 Robert Fulton Drive, Enrollment Department, 2nd Floor, Columbia, MD 21046
- Stage 3: Confirm your student’s intent to attend Oregon Connections Academy once all documents are received and verified.
- Stage 4: The process is complete for your student! We will assign your student’s teachers and ship any course materials, if provided, to your verified address.
Enroll by Phone
If you do not have an email address or regular access to an Internet-connected computer, please call the Enrollment Team at 800-382-6010 to enroll. The process will follow stages 1 through 4, as described above.
In-Person Enrollment Assistance
Enrollment assistance is offered Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at the school office in Scio. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment to avoid any wait time (503-394-4315).
Oregon Connections Academy
38761 North Main St
Scio, OR 97374
If you have any questions, please call us at 800-382-6010.
Oregon Connections Academy admits students and conducts all educational programs, activities, and employment practices without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, creed, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected classification.