How to Request an Official Transcript or Student Records
All transcript requests for college applications and South Carolina Connections Academy (SCCA) graduates will now be fulfilled electronically through Parchment.com. SCCA has authorized Parchment, Inc. to provide free transcripts and report cards in electronic or paper format. If this is your first time requesting a transcript, you will first have to register by creating a new account on Parchment.com. Once you have created your account, you can request to have your transcript sent to any destination and track your transcript order. All transcript requests will be completely free of charge unless you have graduated from high school. Please see the graduates section below for more information.
Steps to Request an Official Transcript for College Applications
- Visit the customized Parchment.com South Carolina Connections Academy transcript request page.
- Fill in the required fields to create your free account. If you’re not a graduate of our program, please set your last year attended to 2016 since you’re requesting your transcript now.
- Follow the prompts and sign the waiver.
- Finally, select the destination(s) where you’d like your transcript to be received, either electronically or via mail. You can choose to receive a copy for yourself, search for a school, or enter the destination data manually.
Requesting Student Records to Transfer to Another Elementary, Middle, or High School
- If the student is currently enrolled with South Carolina Connections Academy: A current progress Report card (grade book)/unofficial transcript is available at any time by logging into Connexus. More information is available in the school handbook.
- If the student has withdrawn or will be withdrawing from South Carolina Connections Academy: Official Records will be forwarded to the next/current school upon receipt of a records request from the school. For further questions, please contact our main office at 803-212-4712.
Please note that our contract with Parchment ensures that your personal information will not be shared, so don’t hesitate to set up your account. Student information entered will only be used to fulfill the transcript request and is kept secure.
There are no fees. If you have any concerns or believe you have been charged a fee in error, please reach out to us.
Contact for Assistance or Questions
Please contact our main office at 803-212-4712.