What is it?
The technical support team consists of experienced professionals who can assist parents and students with a wide variety of computer-related issues. They can answer questions by phone, and if needed, can provide live remote assistance. The tech support team is ready to help your family Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with Connexus® usage
- Help with LiveLesson sessions or eBook issues
- Troubleshooting Internet connectivity
- Help with school-supplied hardware
- Assistance with software installation
- Addressing virus or malware infections
How to contact
- Phone: 800-382-6010
- Fax: 800-382-6590
- Email for other issues: email@example.com
In order to better assist you, please provide the state in which you reside when emailing Customer Support.