Great Lakes Learning Academy has 2 distinct program pathways for High School students:
- Students enrolled in Great Lakes Learning Academy’s traditional high school must earn a minimum of 22 credits to graduate.
- Eligible students enrolled in Great Lakes Learning Academy’s alternative high school must earn a minimum of 18 credits to graduate.
For additional information, please review the school handbook.The course credits required to graduate include:
- Language arts: 4 credits
- Math: 4 credits (including Algebra, Geometry and Algebra II)
- Science: 3 credits (including Biology, Chemistry or Physics)
- Social studies: 3 credits (including U.S. History, World History, Economics and Government)
- Physical Education and Health: 1 credit
- Fine Arts - Visual, Performing, or Applied Arts: 1 credit
- World language: 2 credits
- Other electives: 4 credits (only for student enrolled in the traditional high school)
Alternative choices for some of the science and world language course requirements may be available. Students and Caretakers should consult with a GLLA counselor for applicable options.