Proven Online School Results
At Connections Academy, success can be measured by our students’ academic achievements, but that is only part of the story. Our online school results are also measured by how students, and their families, thrive in an environment that promotes personal growth and satisfaction.
Praise for the Connections Academy Program
Connections Academy is dedicated to listening to our families. One of the ways we hear from them is with our annual parent survey*. The survey is completely anonymous, so parents feel free to express their thoughts openly. This year, once again, parents who completed online school reviews gave us high marks for helping students succeed academically and emotionally:
|Connections Academy |
2013 Parent Satisfaction Survey Results
of parents agree
that the curriculum
is high quality.
children are satisfied with the program.
of parents are
with the variety of learning activities.
Connections Academy to other families.
agree that our technology
tools improve their child's learning experience.
Based on a survey of Connections Academy families conducted in February 2013
by Leo J. Shapiro and Associates.
Some wonder whether a non-traditional school program like Connections Academy can truly provide a quality education. We have thousands of personal success stories that demonstrate that yes, we can. As an effective alternative to brick-and-mortar and homeschool programs, we also have achieved successes under the more standard measures used by educators on a national and regional level.
Though every Connections Academy school is different, we have established a pattern of academic achievement through attainment of the No Child Left Behind Act’s Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) goals at most of our schools. On a state level, many of our schools have earned strong ratings on their school report cards. And, we are proud to say that our program is accredited by AdvancED.
To see the proven results of individual Connections Academy schools, select a state where we have a school from the menu below.
Please select a school below:
- -- Please Select a School --
Personal Success Stories
Each week, Connections Academy hears from students, parents, and teachers, sharing powerful stories of daily victories and growing self-confidence. These are highlights of just a few:
- The military father stationed in the Middle East who is now able to take part in his child’s education through our Learning Management System accessed over the Internet.
- The fifth-grader who was bullied and underperforming at his former school but is now thriving emotionally and academically as he learns at home.
- The “I can’t do this” brothers who hated their former school but who now shout “Look at me! I can read!” after enrolling in Connections Academy.
- The math-hating sixth-grader who completed two years of math in one year with the skilled help of a Connections Academy teacher.
- The father who gained the tools and confidence to take control of his son’s education when his wife was diagnosed with cancer.
- The many other families who are thankful to find a high-quality education at their door.