Ohio Online School Field Trips
Family Engagement Activities that Bring Lessons to Life
From the Underground Railroad to hallowed Indian burial mounds to world-class science, art and history museums, Ohio’s diverse cultural resources are part of the curriculum at OCA.
With the help of Community Coordinators in five regions throughout the state, OCA conducts dozens of school field trips for online school students in Ohio each year that bring classroom lessons to life with:
- Eco-tours of our rivers, lakes, mountains, and state parks where students explore the interconnections of biology, ecology, and geology.
- Cultural outings that deepen their understanding of art, music, and theater.
- History tours that vividly trace the impact of the past on the present.
- Excursions that connect math and science concepts to practical living and working applications.
- Local outings to dairies, farms, and local businesses allowing students to connect both with one another and the communities they live in.
Just for fun
At OCA, we’re just as committed to your student’s social and personal development as his or her academic performance. So we schedule Ohio online school field trips just for fun too:
- All-school skating parties
- Back-to-school and end-of-year social events
Exploring Life after Graduation
To help high school students exploring career and college options, we offer field trips to colleges and universities, college fairs, and businesses.
See for Yourself ...