“What I like most about Nevada Connections Academy is the interaction with my awesome teachers.”
Middle School Student
“What I like most about NCA is the flexible schedule and that it allows me the freedom to become the best figure skater ever.”
Middle School Student
“You have to learn how to compensate for things and just do what you have to do. NCA made that possible for me.”
“I really love the structure, flexibility and freedom. NCA lets me work from anywhere in the world on virtually my own time."
High School Student
The Top-Rated K–12 Virtual School in Nevada!
Students throughout Nevada are thriving at Nevada Connections Academy (NCA), a tuition-free virtual public school giving students the flexibility to learn with a curriculum that meets rigorous state education standards. Nevada Connections Academy offers:
The mission of Nevada Connections Academy is to help each student maximize his or her potential and meet the highest performance standards through a uniquely individualized learning program at our virtual school in Nevada.
Learn more about Nevada Connections Academy
Nevada Connections Academy is accredited by the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC), an accrediting division of AdvancED,
one of six regional accrediting organizations for higher education
institutions recognized by the Council for Higher Education
Accreditation and the United States Department of Education. Connections
Academy is a division of Connections Education, which is accredited by AdvancED.
AdvancED is an organization representing 27,000 public and private
schools and districts across the United States and in 65 countries
Welcome to Nevada Connections Academy
Nevada Connections Academy is not just an exceptional Nevada virtual school. It’s a tight knit school community offering all the services and resources that create a well-rounded student experience:
- Dedicated teachers who, in addition their teaching duties, travel the state for school trips, locally-based state test administration, field days, social events, and more.
- A national Connections Academy peer-to-peer tutoring program where students can receive one-on-one assistance in a LiveLesson® virtual classroom.
- Extensive writing workshops to help students in grades 5, 8, and 11 master the skills needed for academic success and state testing requirements.
- Weekly “Lunch Bunch” gatherings throughout the state where students, families, and teachers connect for games, lunch, and conversation.
- A range of clubs and activities that foster social development and academic growth.
- Dozens of field trips throughout the state that bring classroom lessons to life.
- An involved community of students and their families.
Find Out More
Want more information about the Connections Academy Nevada virtual school?