Welcome to Minnesota Connections Academy
Minnesota Connections Academy is a state-approved program of the Minnesota Transitions School, an authorized Minnesota charter school. MNCA is not just a fully accredited Minnesota online public school. It’s a tight-knit school community offering all the services and resources needed to create a well-rounded student experience for students who reside throughout Minnesota, including:
- Field trips and social events that help students connect to one another, their communities, and their lessons
- Dozens of clubs and activities that foster social development and academic growth
- Dedicated and highly qualified teachers
- A computer lab in our Minneapolis teaching center, where students and teachers can collaborate on projects
- An involved community of students and their families
The mission of Minnesota Connections Academy is to maximize academic achievement for students throughout the state of Minnesota who seek an alternative to the traditional classroom.
Find Out More
Want more information about the Minnesota Connections Academy program?