At Connections Academy, success can be measured by our students’ academic achievements, but that is only part of the story. It’s also measured by how students, and their families, thrive in an environment that promotes personal growth and satisfaction.
- Our accreditations and proven measures of success include:
- Connections Academy is a division of Connections Education, which is accredited by AdvancED
- MICA has been a member of NHS since 2011
Praise for the Connections Academy Program
Each year, we survey Michigan Connections Academy parents to get their feedback on our program and help identify what we’re doing well and how we can improve. Our parents evaluate the school on a number of criteria including student progress, teacher support, and quality of the curriculum. Here's what parents had to say about the program.
|Michigan Connections Academy |
2015 Parent Satisfaction Survey Results
of parents agree
that the curriculum
is high quality.
response time as
excellent or good.
of parents are
with the variety of learning activities.
children are satisfied with the program.
agree that our technology
tools improve their child's learning experience.
Based on a survey of Connections Academy families conducted in February 2015
Personal Success Stories
Each week, Connections Academy hears from students, parents, and teachers, sharing powerful stories of daily victories and growing self-confidence. These are highlights of just a few:
- The military father stationed in the Middle East who is now able to take part in his child’s education through our Learning Management System accessed over the Internet.
- The fifth-grader who was bullied and underperforming at his former school but is now thriving emotionally and academically as he learns at home.
- The “I can’t do this” brothers who hated their former school but who now shout “Look at me! I can read!” after enrolling in Connections Academy.
- The math-hating sixth-grader who completed two years of math in one year with the skilled help of a Connections Academy teacher.
- The father who gained the tools and confidence to take control of his son’s education when his wife was diagnosed with cancer.
- The many other families who are thankful to find a high-quality education at their door.