Michigan Connections Academy—Free K–12 School
Students throughout Michigan are thriving at Michigan Connections Academy (MICA), a tuition-free online public school, also known as a Michigan virtual school or cyber charter school. MICA gives students the flexibility to learn at home with a curriculum that meets rigorous state education standards. Our mission is to help each student maximize his or her potential and meet the highest performance standards through a uniquely individualized learning program featuring:
- A challenging, K–12 curriculum developed by leading education experts.
- Instruction from state-certified teachers recognized as highly qualified under the No Child Left Behind Act.
- Support from trained counselors, principals, and administrative staff.
- Dozens of clubs and activities that foster social development and academic growth.
- An involved Michigan virtual school community of students and their families.
Find Out More
Want more information about the Michigan Connections Academy program?
Connections Academy is a division of Connections Education, which is accredited by AdvancED.