High School Graduation Requirements
Students must successfully earn a minimum of 24 credits to graduate and participate in state tests. Be sure to check your school handbook for updates.
The course credits required to graduate include:
- English/Language Arts: 4 credits
- Math: 4 credits
- Science: 3 credits
- Social studies: 3 credits
- Fine and Performing Arts, Speech and Debate, or
Practical Arts: 1 credits
- Physical Education: 1 credit
- Elective Courses: 8 credits
Students must also pass the following statewide assessments:
- Grade 10 English Language Arts or a concordant score
- Algebra I end-of-course (EOC); the results constitute 30 percent of the final course grade or a comparative score.
Refer to Graduation Requirements for Florida’s Statewide Assessments for concordant and comparative scores.
Students must participate in the EOC assessments; the results constitute 30 percent of the final course grade. These assessments are in the following subject: