California Online High School Courses
Students who enroll in the fully accredited online high school classes at California Connections Academy get the flexibility and support they need to succeed in every area of their lives. The 9–12 education features a core curriculum including math, science, English, and social studies. Electives in varied topics such as digital photography, marine science, game design, and world languages encourage students to explore and grow to become well-rounded individuals. Honors and Advanced PlacementⓇ* courses provide the challenge needed for college preparation. Students can also prepare for the future by joining college and career clubs.
Each student follows a personalized learning plan and has access to school counselors who help promote academic achievement and personal development.
Preparing for College
College and Career Planning
To make sure that the graduating class of seniors are well prepared for the transition out of virtual high school and are aware of the
graduation requirements, California Connections Academy provides:
- Guidance in finding appropriate college or career opportunities
- College application process LiveLesson® online workshops, including information on local colleges/universities
- Financial aid and scholarship LiveLesson online workshops
- Free access to college admissions test preparation online courses and information about test dates, locations, etc.
- Official transcripts
- Additional extracurricular activities such as Art and Career Club
- Career Technical Education (CTE) courses, which allow students to combine both college preparation and workforce skills development into one customized education program. CTE courses encourage students to explore and prepare for careers in finance, marketing, psychology, criminal justice, and more.
To learn more about available online high school courses in California, take a look at the course descriptions below. Find out what it’s like to learn at California Connections Academy virtual high schools by checking out our