How to Request a Transcript



All transcript requests will now be fulfilled electronically through Alabama Connections Academy has authorized Parchment, Inc. to provide transcripts in electronic or paper format. If this is your first time requesting a transcript, you will first have to register by creating a new learner account on Once you have created your account, you can request to have your transcript sent to any destination and track your transcript order. The first five transcript requests will be completely free of charge. Please see the “Fees” section below for more information.

How To

Steps to Request a Transcript

  1. Visit the customized Alabama Connections Academy transcript request page.

  2. Fill in the required fields to create your account. If you’re not a graduate of our program, please set your last year attended to 2017 since you’re requesting your transcript now.

  3. Follow the prompts and sign the waiver.

  4. Finally, select the destination(s) where you'd like your transcript to be received, either electronically or via mail. You can choose to receive a copy for yourself, search for a school, or enter the destination data manually.

More Information

  • If the student is currently enrolled with Alabama Connections Academy: An unofficial current progress report/transcript is available at any time by logging into Connexus®. More information is available in the school handbook.
  • If the student has withdrawn or will be withdrawing from Alabama Connections Academy: Parchment is the primary method to request a copy of the student’s transcript or grades.
  • Requesting other student records or cumulative file: The official student cumulative file will be sent directly to the next school once that school makes a written request. Parents and guardians of students, and students over 18 years of age, are also able to request copies of items from their cumulative file by submitting a written request to the school’s Records Department. While transcripts are provided free via Parchment, copies of other items from the cumulative file are typically provided by mail, and a copying fee may be applied.


Seniors and other students who transfer schools primarily need official transcripts. An official transcript is one that has the necessary designations to provide authenticity and validity to the report of grades. Both official and unofficial transcripts can be generated via the Parchment system. Official transcripts are sent directly to the appropriate agency and have all official required designations, and unofficial transcripts can be viewed or downloaded directly from the Parchment website.


Other schools and school districts can receive transcripts electronically directly from Parchment by signing up for the free receiving service, but the student must initiate the request in Parchment. If a school is not signed up to receive transcripts electronically, Parchment will still send the transcript via US mail.

Reports cards and/or progress reports are given for students in the elementary grades. A transcript is simply a more comprehensive and formal version of the grade reports.

Please note that our contract with Parchment ensures that your personal information will not be shared, so don’t hesitate to set up your account. Student information entered will only be used to fulfill the transcript request and is kept secure.

Transcripts are free for the first five transcripts. After the fifth order, you will be charged $5.00 per transcript. If you have any concerns or believe you have been charged a fee in error, please reach out to us.