Keep Kids Learning with Flexible Summer Courses
Did you know that most students lose about two months of progress in math computation skills over the summer? Or that they typically spend four to six weeks relearning material at the beginning of each school year? With
International Connections Academy (iNaCA), a fully-accredited, tuition-based online school for grades K–12, students can avoid the summer learning slide while still enjoying family, friends, and vacation!
With iNaCA’s summer school courses, students can enjoy the family vacation schedule or work a summer job around a choice of convenient summer school start dates. Using our state-of-the-art education technology, they are able to take summer courses online at the beach, on the road, or at home when it’s convenient.
Our program offerings allow students to:
- Explore their interests, accelerate their academic progress, or satisfy graduation requirements with High School Original Credit courses.
- Earn necessary credits to move forward and acquire the skills to succeed with High School Credit Recovery courses.
- Prepare for life after High School with Career Technical Education courses that combine both college preparation and workforce skills development.
- Review foundational skills and catch up with peers with Summer Smarts Math and Language Arts for grades 2–8.
- Combine essential reading and math skills with technology instruction while making learning fun and relevant through Educational Technology courses for grades K–8.
With a flexible online learning format, rolling start dates, and affordable tuition, students don't lose out on academic skills or summer fun with iNaCA summer school!
Learn More about our Summer School