Students must successfully earn a minimum of 21 credits to graduate. A minimum of 5 credits must be earned at OCA, and at least 1.5 credits must be earned in the semester immediately prior to graduation. In addition, students must be enrolled in OCA full-time and not in any other program in the semester prior to graduation. Be sure to check your school handbook for updates.
Graduation requirements include:
- Language arts: 4 credits
- Math: 4 credits (including Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2)
- Science: 3 credits (including Physical Science, Biology and an Advanced Science)
- Social studies: 3 credits (including U.S. History, Modern World History and American Government)
- Physical education: 0.5 credit
- Health: 0.5 credit Career Planning/Personal
- Finance: 1 credit
- Fine Arts: 1 credit 4
- Additional credits of electives are required
- Other testing and diploma seal requirements determined by cohort year, as defined by the Ohio Department of Education.