Check Your Eligibility
eligibility requirements to be sure your student is eligible to participate in our program and make sure our virtual school is right for you.
Complete the Enrollment Process
To enroll online, you will need an email address and regular access to an Internet-connected computer. Start by completing the online registration form.
Once you submit the online registration form, you will be given instructions to log into Connexus®, the online system where you will complete the enrollment process and attend Utah Connections Academy. You will have 24-hour access to your personalized account in Connexus, where you will find updates on the progress of your student’s enrollment.
After you register, complete the four stages of enrollment:
- Stage 1: Complete the online student and family information forms.
- Stage 2: Submit documents (including birth certificate, proof of residency, report card, etc.) using one of the following methods:
- Upload to your caretaker homepage
- FAX: 800-887-6590
- Mail: 8621 Robert Fulton Drive, Enrollment Department, 2nd Floor, Columbia, MD 21046
Stage 3: Confirm your student’s intent to attend Utah Connections Academy once all documents are received and verified.
- Stage 4: The process is complete for your student! We will assign your student’s teachers and ship any course materials, if provided, to your verified address.
Enroll by Phone
If you do not have an email address or regular access to an Internet-connected computer, please call the enrollment team at
800-382-6010 to enroll. The process will follow stages 1 through 4, as described above.
Please watch the video below to review the stages of the enrollment process. Once you are familiar with the process, you can
enroll online! Or, if you need assistance, call
800-382-6010 to speak with a member of the enrollment team.