Frequently Asked Questions about INSPIRE, the Idaho Connections Academy
To get the information you need from our Idaho online school FAQs, click on one of the questions listed below.
What is INSPIRE?
INSPIRE, the Idaho Connections Academy, is a virtual charter school approved unanimously by the Idaho Charter School Commission to serve students in grades K–12 throughout Idaho. INSPIRE launched in Fall 2005.
What makes INSPIRE different?
Idaho has several virtual charter academies, but families choose INSPIRE because we offer:
- The only Connections Academy program in Idaho.
- A program fully accredited by Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC), an accrediting division of AdvancEd.
- NCAA approved courses
- Advanced Opportunities - students can access $4,125 to pay for concurrent college credit, AP exams fees, overload courses, and early graduation.
- Dual credit and enrollment.
- A high number of electives and advanced placement courses.
- Highly qualified teachers that are focused on building relationships to support student achievement.
- Personalized learning.
- Variety of online and face-to-face clubs and activities.
- Award-winning, state-aligned curriculum.
How does Inspire Connections Academy support students with disabilities?
Federal law requires INSPIRE Connections Academy to provide its students, regardless of disability, with an equal opportunity to participate in and benefit from the school’s education program. Inspire Connections Academy is committed to providing its students with equal access to its education program. We provide students with accessibility through resources tailored to each student’s individual abilities and needs, including assistive technologies and individualized support. If your student is in need of assistance in order to fully participate in Inspire Connections Academy's education program, please contact the school's special education director at email@example.com or the school’s 504 coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also obtain 24-hour technical support by calling the Accessibility Hotline at 888-639-5960.
How do I request a transcript?
Complete this form to request an official school transcript. Fax or mail this form to INSPIRE, the Idaho Connections Academy. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Has any educational organization ever evaluated the program and its curriculum?
INSPIRE, the Idaho Connections Academy, is accredited by the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC), an accrediting division of AdvancED.
Read Additional Connections Academy FAQs