Important Information About Wyoming Connections Academy
Information regarding COVID-19 is changing rapidly. We are in touch with state education officials and will update this page with the most current information. Current families please be sure to check your WebMail for communications from the school leader.
- Please watch for COVID-19 resources, memos, and news releases coming out regarding all school districts through the Wyoming Department of Education's website.
- Wyoming Connections Academy Commonwealth (WYCA) is currently open and currently enrolled students are able to continue lessons.
- All in-person events and field trips have been canceled at this time. We are still planning on having an in-person graduation ceremony in June and will notify families as soon as possible if this changes.
State Testing Status
- Wyoming's WY-TOPP assessment for Kindergarten through 10th grade students has been canceled.
- The ACT assessment for 11th grade students has been canceled. The Wyoming Department of Education is working on opportunities for 11th grade students to take the ACT assessment, but there have been no final decisions made at this time.
- Any changes to state testing will be communicated to families via webmail so please continue to watch for updates.
Additional information will be updated as it becomes available.
A Note From the School Leader
At Wyoming Connections Academy our first priority is the safety and well-being of our families and our school staff. Our online school is open. Your student will be able to continue accessing the curriculum and completing lessons. Please keep in mind that some staff may have to work on an adjusted schedule during this time. In those cases, staff members will communicate adjusted schedules to their students. During this uncertain time, we urge you to check Webmail frequently for updates from me or my staff.