Reach Cyber Charter School Eligibility Requirements for the 2020-21 School Year
You must meet specific state and program requirements to attend Reach Cyber Charter School. Student eligibility requirements in Pennsylvania are determined by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Before enrolling, review the following eligibility requirements carefully to determine whether your student(s) is eligible to participate in grades K–12.
Note: Students who are currently suspended or expelled from their local school or district may not be eligible to enroll with Reach Cyber Charter School.
- Kindergarten: Any student enrolling in kindergarten must be five (5) years old on or before September 1 in the school year for which you are enrolling.
- Maximum Age: Any student who turns twenty one (21) years old on or before July 1 will not be eligible to enroll in Reach Cyber Charter School.
Please provide a copy of the following documents for every student to verify age eligibility. If you do not have any of these documents, please contact the enrollment team to discuss acceptable alternatives. To avoid unnecessary delays, provide a copy of this document along with your enrollment documents.
- Official birth certificate
You must reside in the state of Pennsylvania to be eligible for enrollment in Reach Cyber Charter School.
A copy of one of the following documents must be provided to verify your legal residence. If you do not have any of these documents, please contact the enrollment team to discuss acceptable alternatives.
- Gas, electric, water, home phone, internet, sewage, propane, cable, or trash collection bill within the last 60 days that includes your name and service address
- Mortgage statement dated within 60 days, recent property tax statement, property deed, or current signed lease agreement
- Driver's License or State ID
- Vehicle registration
All Reach Cyber Charter School students must provide a copy of the student’s immunization record or complete the Reach Cyber Charter School Immunization record signed by the parent or legal guardian.
See Pennsylvania School Immunization Requirements
Medical and Religious Exemptions
Pennsylvania allows for medical or religious exemptions. Parents seeking immunization exemptions in Pennsylvania can use the Reach Cyber Charter School Immunization Record/Statement of Exemption form. Medical exemptions must be signed by the student’s health care provider.
Charter School Student Enrollment Notification Form
Please complete and sign (by hand) the Charter School Student Enrollment Notification Form, which is used for notification of a student attending Reach Cyber Charter School, a charter school. This form is available in Connexus. This form must be completed and signed by the parent or legal guardian.
Prior Public Schooling Limitations
There are no prior schooling limitations. Any age-eligible public school, private school or homeschool student may enroll in Reach Cyber Charter School.
You may have additional forms requested, but not required to enroll.
Return to Reach Cyber Charter School Enrollment Instructions