Important Information About Reach Cyber Charter School
Information regarding COVID-19 is changing rapidly. We are in touch with state education officials and will update this page with the most current information. Current families please be sure to check your WebMail for communications from the school leader.
- Reach Cyber Charter School is currently open and currently enrolled students are able to continue lessons.
- All field trips are postponed indefinitely.
- All in person events are cancelled for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
- Virtual graduation will be held for Seniors on June 9, 2020. The time and link will be shared with Seniors as soon as available.
- View Reach Cyber Charter School's Continuity of Education Plan.
State Testing Status
- State testing has been canceled for the 2019-2020 school year.
Additional information will be updated as it becomes available.
A Note From the School Leader
May you be well, may you be safe and may you be happy. Your well-being is our first priority! Reach students are able to meet with their teachers for planned instruction, review and enrichment, as well as, access curriculum asynchronously. Staff is also holding live lessons, grading, answering emails and voicemails. Reach offices are closed. Please continue to check your webmail updates from our CEO, Jane Swan.