Preparing Online School Students for Graduation
Connections Academy provides in-depth support to ensure that online school students understand the Connections Academy graduation requirements and are well prepared for life beyond high school.
To make sure that our graduating class of seniors is well prepared for the transition out of virtual high school, Connections Academy provides:
- Access to a full-time certified school counselor
- Assistance creating a four-year academic plan
- College and career planning, including:
- Guidance in finding appropriate college or career opportunities
- LiveLesson® online workshops about the college application process, including information on local colleges/universities
- Financial aid and scholarship LiveLesson online workshops
- Free access to college admissions test preparation online courses and information about test dates, locations, etc.
- Official transcripts
- Additional extracurricular activities