Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Pursuant to Michigan legislation, section MCL 388.1618, the Board approved budget for the Michigan Connections Academy may be found below for public viewing. The board approved budget adheres to the reporting guidelines defined in Section IV of the Michigan Public School Accounting Manual, subsection B.01.
Board Approved Budget
Current Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider (ESP) Reports
Current Bargaining Agreements
- The district has no executed bargaining agreements.
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
- The district hires all staff through a third party vendor and does not make any direct payments for employee benefits.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- The district hires all staff through a third party vendor and has not made any requests for medical plan bids.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Accounts Payable Check Register
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Dues
- There were no dues were paid in the 2017–18 fiscal year.
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- There were no lobbying costs incurred by the district for the 2017–18 fiscal year.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
- The district does not have district credit cards.
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
- There were out-of-state travel costs incurred by the district for the 2017–18 fiscal year.
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances