Michigan Connections Academy School Board
About the School Board
Welcome to the MICA school board's home page. We are the governing body of the Michigan Connections Academy charter school. To learn more about our school, please visit our
school home page.
The school is operated by Michigan Connections Academy, a nonprofit corporation, through a contract with CA of Michigan, LLC, to provide its educational program and other services. The school is governed by an independent
Board of Directors and all meetings are open to the public.
School Board Meetings
The MICA school board adopts a
regular meeting schedule. The meetings are open to the public and in compliance with Michigan's open meeting laws. Meetings are generally held at the school offices located at:
Michigan Connections Academy
3950 Heritage Avenue, Suite 100
Okemos, MI 48864
The meeting dates listed below have been scheduled, or have taken place, for the 2017–18 school year. Additional meeting dates will be added as they are scheduled. The official posting location for MICA school board meeting notices is at the school offices. This website is not the official posting location for meeting notices. However, we will update these dates as new meetings are added.
Meeting Dates and Agendas
2017–18 MICA Board Meetings
- 2017–18 MICA Board Meeting Schedule
- August 16, 2017 MICA Board Meeting Cancellation Notice
- September 20, 2017 MICA Board Meeting Agenda
- October 18, 2017 MICA Board Meeting Agenda
- November 15, 2017 MICA Board Meeting Cancellation Notice
- November 27, 2017 MICA Special Board Meeting Public Notice
- November 27, 2017 MICA Special Board Meeting Agenda
- January 17, 2018 MICA Board Meeting Agenda
- February 21, 2018 MICA Board Meeting Agenda
- April 18, 2018 MICA Board Meeting Agenda
- May 16, 2018 MICA Board Meeting Agenda
MICA Board Meeting Archives
You are always welcome to attend online school board meetings in person. If you wish to address the board and are not able to attend a meeting in person, you will be provided with the opportunity to address the board via telephone. Please review our complete
public comment policy for more information and instructions.
Board meeting minutes are public records that may be obtained by a written request and will include processing charges as permitted by law. Please review our complete
public records request form and policy for more information and instructions.
Budget Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting:
Fiscal Year 2015–16 Board Approved Budget