Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Pursuant to Michigan legislation, section MCL 388.1618, the Board approved budget for the Lighthouse Connections Academy (LCA) may be found below for public viewing. The board approved budget adheres to the reporting guidelines defined in Section IV of the Michigan Public School Accounting Manual, subsection B.01.
Board Approved Budget
Current Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider (ESP) Reports
Current Bargaining Agreements
- The district has no executed bargaining agreements.
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
- The district hires all staff through a third party vendor and does not make any direct payments for employee benefits.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- The district hires all staff through a third party vendor and has not made any requests for medical plan bids.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Accounts Payable Check Register
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Dues
- LCA did not have Paid Association Due for the 18-19 school year.
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- LCA did not have Lobbying costs for the 18-19 school year.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- LCA has not accrued a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
- LCA did not not have District Paid Out-of-State Travel for the 18-19 school year.
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances