What is it?
Connexus Help is a searchable knowledge base within Connexus, the education management system used by Great Lakes Cyber Academy. Its self-service support system contains help topics, technical documents, and video tutorials designed to teach you how to use Connexus and its many useful features.
If you’re having trouble figuring out how to do something or have questions about Connexus and its features, try doing a keyword search in Connexus Help to look for answers first. You can also find tips for troubleshooting your computer.
How do I get to it?
Access Connexus Help at any time by clicking on the orange question mark located on your Connexus home page toolbar.
What’s in there?
- Contact information for the technical support team
- LiveLesson® support and troubleshooting
- Instructions for using Connexus features:
- Running the Scheduler
- Creating recurring events on the Planner
- Using WebMail features
- Reviewing/marking lessons pending approval
- Accessing the Message Boards/creating your own threads
- Recording attendance
- Navigating the grade book
Plus, the experts on our toll-free Help Line are available during business hours to provide students and families with
You’ll soon discover what a great tool Connexus is and how easy it is to use!