Experience Virtual School Technology
Great Lakes Cyber Academy (GLCA) delivers a high quality, accredited* public education delivered directly to our students anywhere they have an internet connection. Students are no longer tied to the classroom, they can participate in public online schooling from anywhere by connecting to the internet.
Experience Education Like Never Before
At GLCA, our students have the most success when technology makes learning more relatable and fun. We’ve designed many of our online tools and resources with this in mind. We provide our proprietary interactive web tools, online lesson plans, and instruction and make it easy for students and parents to access our own internal email, community message boards, and much more.
Great Lakes Cyber Academy technology has many positive aspects, including:
- Providing virtual classroom sessions where teachers, students, and peers work together in a supportive and fun environment.
- Offering students, teachers, parents, and peers many ways to connect with Great Lakes Cyber Academy community.
- Assisting students and meeting their needs as they work through state-approved curriculum.
Connexus®—Your New Home Base
The GLCA program is possible largely because of ConnexusⓇ. Our students can learn anywhere they have an internet connection with this easy to use online education system. It connects students with their teachers, lessons, educational resources, and much more.
With GLCA and Connexus, we deliver the classroom right to our students. You can see for yourself how easy this technology is to use:
- Experience Connexus and how it works as part of the GLCA online public school program.
- See an online sample lesson to see exactly how GLCA students use technology to engage in learning. There are elementary, middle, or high school sample lessons available to choose from.
- View demonstrations of Great Lakes Cyber Academy’s LiveLesson® sessions .