Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
In compliance with the Michigan Department of Education (MDE) Guidelines for Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting pursuant to MCL 388.1618(2), Great Lakes Cyber Academy has posted the following:
Board Approved Budget
Current Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider (ESP) Reports
Current Bargaining Agreements
- The district has no executed bargaining agreements.
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
- The district hires all staff through a third party vendor and does not make any direct payments for employee benefits.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- The district hires all staff through a third party vendor and has not made any requests for medical plan bids.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Accounts Payable Check Register
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Dues
- There were no dues were paid in the 2017–18 fiscal year.
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- There were no lobbying costs incurred by the district for the 2017–18 fiscal year.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
- The district does not have district credit cards.
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
- There were out-of-state travel costs incurred by the district for the 2017–18 fiscal year.
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances