High School Graduation Requirements
Students must successfully earn a minimum of 22 credits to graduate. Be sure to check your school handbook and the School Counseling Message Board for updates.
The course credits required to graduate include:
- Language arts: 4 credits
- Math: 3 credits
- Science: 3 credits (including 1 Lab Science)
- Social studies: 3 credits (including U.S. History, Government, and Economics)
- Physical education: 1 credit
- Health: 1 credit
- Technology: .5 credit
- College and Career Readiness: .5 credit
- Fine Arts: 1 credit
- Additional electives: 5 credits
Additionally, students attending Maine Connections Academy will be required to participate in state testing to align with Maine standards.