Eligibility Requirements for the 2019-20 School Year
You must meet specific state and program requirements to enroll in online school at Indiana Connections Career Academy (INCC). Student eligibility requirements in Indiana are determined by the Indiana Department of Education. Before enrolling, review the following eligibility requirements carefully to determine whether your student(s) is eligible to start online high school.
Note: Indiana Connections Career Academy does not enroll students who are currently suspended or expelled from their local school or district.
- Maximum Age: Any student who turns nineteen (19) years old on or before August 1 will not be eligible to enroll in Indiana Connections Career Academy.
A copy of one of the following documents must be provided for every student to verify age eligibility. To avoid unnecessary delays, provide a copy of this document along with your enrollment documents.
- Official birth certificate
- Baptismal papers
- Green card
You must reside in the state of Indiana and provide acceptable proof of residency to be eligible for online school enrollment in Indiana Connections Career Academy. Please submit one of the following documents to verify your proof of residency:
- Gas, electric, water, sewage, or cable bill from the last 60 days showing your service address
- Mortgage statement from the last 60 days or current lease agreement
- Valid Indiana driver's license
- Property tax statement
- W–2 showing your home address
- Payroll stub from the last 60 days
- Letter from a government agency from the last 60 days
All Indiana Connections Career Academy students must provide evidence of their immunizations. Provide your student’s immunization form signed by a health care provider. View the Indiana State Department of Health's
Indiana Connections Career Academy allows medical and religious exemptions. Medical exemptions must consist of an item signed by a healthcare provider exempting the student from immunizations. Religious exemptions must consist of a signed letter from the parent indicating that they object to immunizations because it contradicts their religious beliefs.
See the Indiana school immunization requirements
Prior Public Schooling Limitations
All students that have previously attended public school, private school, or homeschool are eligible to enroll. At least 60 percent of students enrolled in online school at Indiana Connections Career Academy must have attended an Indiana public school in the prior school year and must have been counted in the public school’s September count.
You may need to provide additional documentation to enroll in online school if any of the following circumstances apply:
Return to Indiana Connections Career Academy enrollment instructions
- Custody order: If your legal guardianship is determined by a court order, please submit a copy of the order.