Indiana Virtual High School Program
Today's high school aged students have grown up with the power of the internet in the palm of their hands, so what better way to keep them engaged in education and inspired to learn than through a leading online portal? At Indiana Connections Academy, students can take advantage of their technological skills by enrolling in a free virtual high school program that combines the concept of traditional classroom course material with innovative online tools to create an inspiring learning experience.
With INCA's leading online high school curriculum, each student is able to have his or her educational needs met while also being adequately prepared for whatever the future holds. By offering a wide variety of online high school courses in core subjects like math, science, English, and social studies, INCA helps students fine-tune the study skills, knowledge base, and practical skills necessary for success after graduation.
Indiana Online High School Courses
INCA is proud to offer students a course catalog designed by leading educational publishers that opens the doors for them to expand their educational base.
- Core and Elective Courses: INCA offers online high school courses that include core subjects like math and English and elective options like foreign language and art history.
- Honor and AP Courses: INCA's list of Honors/AP online courses are designed specifically for college-bound students or those wanting to master particular subjects.
- College Courses: Qualified INCA high school students are able to gain college credit while still in high school.
- NCAA-Approved Courses: Several of INCA's core online high school courses are approved by the NCAA Eligibility Center.
For more information, review the high school sample lessons and read about Connection Academy'sⓇ
Support and Guidance
INCA understands that many high school students are eager to explore independence and we inspire them to do so through education supported by counselors who help facilitate academic progress and postsecondary planning. Furthermore, with course instruction from outstanding teachers, students can master the knowledge and skills they'll need to find success after graduation.
At INCA, we are dedicated to helping our students prepare for the future as much as possible. For those students interested in pursuing a college career, the College Planning Club can help students develop a notable portfolio that focuses on the elements college admissions committees are looking for. Students can also benefit from college and career planning, including:
- guidance in finding appropriate college or career opportunities
- information on local colleges and universities as well as assistance with the college application process via LiveLesson® online workshops
- access to financial aid and scholarship information
- free access to college admissions test preparation online courses and information about test dates, locations, etc.
- assistance obtaining official transcripts for the college application process
By offering students in-depth support, we can ensure they understand all of the INCA virtual high school graduation requirements and are adequately prepared for whatever they choose to do in the future.
Interacting in a Virtual Classroom
At INCA, we value the importance of the entire overall educational process, which is why we go above and beyond to give our high school students access to an online classroom environment that allows them to connect and communicate with instructors and other students. Along with an instructional structure that supports anytime, anywhere learning, students can also benefit from a learning platform that enables them to turn in homework and securely track their grades and learning progress.
Learn more about INCA's leading educational technology.
Experience High School Your Way
If you're looking for a new, exciting alternative to the traditional classroom setting, check out INCA's resources for teens to learn more about the benefits of enrolling in a virtual high school program.