Wyoming Connections Academy
Wyoming Connections Academy offers competitive compensation with annual performance-based salary review, and an annual bonus incentive based on school and individual performance. We also offer an employee self-service web site with 24/7 access to pay stubs, W-2s, personal information, job and compensation information, and paid leave accruals and balances.
Employer-Paid Benefits for full-time 10-month employees
- Short-Term Disability equal to 100% of your base pay for up to 6 weeks and 66 2/3rd for the balance of your disability period; After five years of service, the benefit improves to cover employees at 100% of pay for a longer period of time
- Employee Assistance Program (includes wellness, mental health, financial, and legal resources)
- Health Advocate Program to assist with healthcare and insurance related problems
- Tuition Assistance Programs that provide tuition payment or tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year
- Investment planning assistance: UBS
- Matching Gift Program for education institutions
- Financial Aid for Adoption up to $10,000 per adopted child
Additional Voluntary Benefits
- Veterinary care discounts through Pet Assure
- Auto, Homeowners', and Renters' insurance discounts through Liberty Mutual
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- 10-month staff (per school year): (all paid time off is pro-rated for a partial year of service)
- 2 personal days with the potential to earn additional personal days based on annual performance review
- 4 sick days
Opportunities for Teachers
Wyoming Connections Academy offers advancement opportunities for teachers. Learn about our Career Ladder Program.
Search for Search for career opportunities in Wyoming by typing "WY" into the state search field.