Important Information About California Connections Academy
Information regarding COVID-19 is changing rapidly. We are in touch with state education officials and will update this page with the most current information. Current families: please be sure to check your WebMail for communications from the school leader, Dr. Richard Savage.
- Please follow the Governor's Orders and Shelter in Place until further notice.
- Our school is open and students can continue to work on their lessons as they normally would and do.
- Until informed otherwise, we are postponing field trips until further notice.
State Testing Status
- The state of California along with the Federal Government has announced it will cancel State Testing for the 2019/2020 School Year. Please do not worry about any State Mandated Testing for the remainder of the year.
- We will continue to monitor gathering restrictions and make whatever decisions are needed to ensure the highest level of safety for our staff and students.
Additional information will be updated as it becomes available.
A Note From the School Leader
Our first priority is the safety and well-being of our families and our school staff. Our online school is open and will remain so throughout the current pandemic. Your student will be able to continue accessing the curriculum and completing lessons. Please keep in mind that some staff may have to work on an adjusted schedule during this time. In those cases, staff members will communicate adjusted schedules to their students. Spring Break will continue as planned: April 13 through April 17.