Young boy wearing headphones while on a laptop

How to Request a Transcript or Report Card

All transcript and report card requests will now be fulfilled electronically through Arizona Connections Academy has authorized Parchment, Inc. to provide free transcripts and report cards in electronic or paper format. If this is your first time requesting a transcript, you will first have to register by creating a new account on Once you have created your account, you can request to have your transcript sent to any destination and track your transcript order. All transcript requests will be completely free of charge unless you have graduated from high school. Please see the graduates section below for more information.

Steps to Request a Transcript

  1. Visit the customized Arizona Connections Academy transcript request page.

  2. Fill in the required fields to create your free account. If you’re not a graduate of our program, please set your last year attended to 2016 since you’re requesting your transcript now.

  3. Follow the prompts and sign the waiver.

  4. Finally, select the destination(s) where you’d like your transcript to be received, either electronically or via mail. You can choose to receive a copy for yourself, search for a school, or enter the destination data manually.

More Information


The first transcript request will be free for graduates of Arizona Connections Academy schools. Please request your transcript prior to August 1st. Prior to August 1st, the transcript will be free no matter which school you graduated from. After August 1st, graduates will be considered part of the alumni group, so if you graduated from a Arizona Connections Academy school and did not yet receive your first transcript, we may need to assist to make sure you can still receive the first copy of your official transcript for free. After that, additional copies will carry a small fee and can be processed through Parchment.

Requesting Student Records

  1. If the student is currently enrolled with Arizona Connections Academy: An unofficial current progress report/transcript is available at any time by logging into Connexus. More information is available in the school handbook.

  2. If the student has withdrawn from Arizona Connections Academy: Parchment is the primary method to request a copy of the student’s transcript or grades.

  3. Requesting other student records or cumulative file: The official student cumulative file will be sent directly to the next school once that school makes a written request. Parents and guardians of students, and students over 18 years of age, are also able to request copies of items from their cumulative file by submitting a written request to the school’s Records Department. While transcripts are provided free via Parchment, copies of other items from the cumulative file are typically provided by mail, and a copying fee may be applied.

Official Versus Unofficial Transcript:

Seniors and other students who transfer schools primarily need official transcripts. An official transcript is one that has the necessary designations to provide authenticity and validity to the report of grades. Both official and unofficial transcripts can be generated via the Parchment system. Official transcripts are sent directly to the appropriate agency and have all official required designations, and unofficial transcripts can be viewed or downloaded directly from the Parchment website.

Other Schools/Districts:

Other schools and school districts can receive transcripts electronically directly from Parchment by signing up for the free receiving service, but the student must initiate the request in Parchment. If a school is not signed up to receive transcripts electronically, Parchment will still send the transcript via US mail.


Reports cards and/or progress reports are given for students in the elementary grades. A transcript is simply a more comprehensive and formal version of the grade reports.


Please note that our contract with Parchment ensures that your personal information will not be shared, so don’t hesitate to set up your account. Student information entered will only be used to fulfill the transcript request and is kept secure.


There are no fees. If you have any concerns or believe you have been charged a fee in error, please reach out to us. (For high school graduates, please see the graduates information section above for more information.)

Contact for Assistance or Questions

Amanda Boos
Phone: 480-378-7683