Wisconsin Connections Academy meets rigorous state, regional, and national standards for academic excellence.
- Our accreditations and proven measures of success include:
- Launched in 2002, WCA was the first K–8 virtual charter school in Wisconsin
- Met the high standards for No Child Left Behind’s Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) for the past seven consecutive school years
- School authorized by the Appleton Area School District
- Wisconsin Connections Academy is accredited by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), an accrediting division of AdvancED
- WCA has been a member of NHS since 2012
Parents Give our Program High Ratings
Each year, we survey Wisconsin Connections Academy parents to get their feedback on our program and help identify what we’re doing well and how we can improve. Our parents evaluate the school on a number of criteria including student progress, teacher support, and quality of the curriculum. Here's what parents had to say about the program.