Get Started with Online School Enrollment
Check Your Eligibility
eligibility requirements for participation in our program and see if online school is right for you.
Complete the Enrollment Verification Process
To enroll online, you will need an email address and regular access to an Internet-connected computer. Start by completing the online registration form.
Once you submit the
online registration form, you will be given instructions to log into Connexus
®, the online system where you will complete the enrollment process and attend Texas Connections Academy @ Houston. You will have 24-hour access to your personalized account in Connexus, where you will find updates on the progress of your student’s enrollment.
After you register, complete the four stages of enrollment:
- Stage 1: Complete the online student and family information forms.
- Stage 2: Submit documents (including birth certificate, proof of residency, report card, etc.) using one of the following methods:
- Upload to your caretaker homepage
- FAX: 800-887-6590
- Mail: 8621 Robert Fulton Drive, Enrollment Department, 2nd Floor, Columbia, MD 21046
- Stage 3: Confirm your student’s intent to attend Texas Connections Academy @ Houston once all documents are received and verified.
- Stage 4: The process is complete for your student! We will assign your student’s teachers and ship any course materials, if provided, to your verified address.
Enroll for Online School Over the Phone
If you do not have an email address or regular access to an Internet-connected computer, please call the enrollment team at
800-382-6010 to enroll. The process will follow stages 1 through 4, as described above.