Capistrano Connections Academy meets rigorous state, regional, and national standards for academic excellence.
- Our accreditations and proven measures of success include:
- School accredited by the Schools Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Connections Academy is a division of Connections Education, which is accredited by AdvancED
- CapoCA has been a member of NHS since 2010
- Met AYP target with a Growth API of 779 from the California Department of Education in 2011
- Met the high standards for No Child Left Behind’s Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) for the 2005–06, 2006–07 and 2009–10 school years
- Exceeded state testing standards for 2005–08 under the School Accountability Report Card (SARC), California’s annual rating system for public schools
All CapoCA teachers are fully credentialed and rated compliant under the NCLB.
Parents Give our Program High Ratings
Each year, we survey Capistrano Connections Academy parents to get their feedback on our program and help identify what we’re doing well and how we can improve. Our parents evaluate the school on a number of criteria including student progress, teacher support, and quality of the curriculum. See below what parents had to say about the program.
|Capistrano Connections Academy |
2013 Parent Satisfaction Survey Results
of parents agree
that the curriculum
is high quality.
children are satisfied with the program.
of parents are
with the variety of learning activities.
Connections Academy to other families.
agree that our technology
tools improve their child's learning experience.
Based on a survey of Connections Academy families conducted in February 2013
by Leo J. Shapiro and Associates.