Oregon Connections Academy meets rigorous state, regional, and national standards for academic excellence.
- Our accreditations and proven measures of success include:
- Oregon Connections Academy school is accredited by the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC)
- Connections Academy is a division of Connections Education, which is accredited by AdvancED
- Program accredited by AdvancED
- ORCA has been a member of NHS and NJHS since 2006
- Met Adequate Yearly Progress standards (2008–09) under the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB)
Oregon Connections Academy has been honored with an “Outstanding” grade—the highest possible rating—on the 2008–09 School Report Card issued by the Oregon Department of Education.
Parents Give our Program High Ratings
Each year, we survey Oregon Connections Academy parents to get their feedback on our program and help identify what we’re doing well and how we can improve. Our parents evaluate the school on a number of criteria including student progress, teacher support, and quality of the curriculum. Here's what parents had to say about the program.