Virtual School Community Coordinators
Each Connections Academy school designates parents or teachers to serve as community coordinators. These coordinators organize events,
field trips, study sessions, and other activities that offer educational and social benefits for students and families of our online school community.
This exciting club brings together Connections Academy parents across the country who are reaching out to their local communities to spread the word about Connections Academy.
By becoming a member of Club ORANGE, you will:
- Support and grow your local Connections Academy school
- Spread the word to other families who would benefit from a virtual education
- Receive a membership kit with rewards, tools, and ideas to help promote your Connections Academy school
Who Can Join Club ORANGE?
Club ORANGE is open to all parents of Connections Academy students who are fully enrolled in the program and have completed the enrollment process.
We recognize that families pursuing virtual education options have unique needs and expectations, and we want to learn more about them. That’s why we created Chalk Talk, a unique online research panel. Through user-friendly, interactive, and highly visual survey tools, Chalk Talk allows you to share your ideas and opinions to help us improve and build a more rewarding virtual school experience.
Here are a few things you will gain from being a Chalk Talk member:
- BE HEARD - Share your opinions through surveys, quick polls, & other fun activities
- BE FIRST - Get sneak peeks of the changes coming to schools
- BE REWARDED - Earn a chance to win prizes by participating in our activities!
Ready to get started? Head over to
Chalk Talk by taking this short questionnaire and begin creating your very own account!
Who Can Join Chalk Talk?
Chalk Talk is open to all parents of school-age children in grades K–12, whether you are enrolled, considering enrolling, or just interested in learning more.