Ohio Connections Academy School Board
About the School Board
Welcome to the OCA school board's home page. We are the governing body of the Ohio Connections Academy charter school. To learn more about our school, please visit our school home page.
The school is operated by Ohio Connections Academy, a nonprofit corporation, through a contract with Connections Academy of Ohio, LLC, to provide its educational program and other services. The school is governed by an independent Board of Directors and all meetings are open to the public.
School Board Meetings
The OCA school board adopts a regular meeting schedule. The meetings are open to the public and in compliance with Ohio's open meeting laws. Meetings are generally held at the school offices located at
Ohio Connections Academy
130 East Wilson Bridge Road, Suite 25
Worthington, Ohio 43085.
The meeting dates listed below have been scheduled, or have taken place, for the 2014–15 school year. Additional meeting dates will be added as they are scheduled. The official posting location for OCA school board meeting notices is at the school offices. This website is not the official posting location for meeting notices. However, we will update these dates as new meetings are added.
Meeting Dates and Agendas
2014–15 OCA Board Meetings
- 2014–15 OCA Board Meeting Schedule (View schedule)
- August 29, 2014 OCA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- September 26, 2014 OCA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- October 24, 2014 OCA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- November 21, 2014 OCA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- January 23, 2015 OCA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- February 27, 2015 OCA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- April 24, 2015 OCA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- May 22, 2015 OCA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- June 26, 2015 OCA Board Meeting (View agenda)
OCA Board Meeting Archives
You are always welcome to attend Ohio Connections Academy board meetings in person. If you wish to address the board and are not able to attend a meeting in person, you will be provided with the opportunity to address the board via telephone. Please review our complete public comment policy for more information and instructions.
Board meeting minutes are public records that may be obtained by a written request and will include processing charges as permitted by law. Please review our complete public records request form and access to public records policy for more information and instructions.