Once you submit the online registration form, you will be given instructions to log into Connexus®, the online system where you will complete the online school enrollment process listed below. You will have 24-hour access to your personalized account in Connexus, where you will find updates on the progress of your student’s enrollment.
You will have access to complete the following four stages of enrollment after the open application period has ended.
- Stage 1: Complete the virtual student and family information forms.
- Stage 2: Submit documents (including birth certificate, proof of residency, report card, etc.) using one of the following methods:
- Upload to your caretaker home page
- FAX: 800-887-6590
- Mail: 8621 Robert Fulton Drive, Enrollment Department, 2nd Floor, Columbia, MD 21046
- Stage 3: Confirm your student’s intent to attend North Carolina Connections Academy once all documents are received and verified.
- Stage 4: The process is complete for your student! We will assign your student’s teachers and ship any course materials, if provided, to the address you verified.
Enroll by Phone
If you do not have an email address or regular access to an Internet-connected computer, please call the enrollment team at
800-382-6010 to enroll. The process will follow stages 1 through 4, as described above.